Meet the Founders
Jeannette Kah Le Guil
Roselyne Le Guil
Our goal is simple: to be the main source of support for people with disabilities who might be in need of help and advice.
For the thousands of people with disabilities in the United States who don’t have access to facilities that can help them achieve their life mission, Disability Inclusive Development Programs and Services provides them with training and information on how their lives can be made easier.
While differently able-d, we don’t let our community members view that disability as a problem. Instead, we show them how they’re still perfectly able to achieve whatever they set their mind to. It’s just that their road to success is a little different than everyone else’s.
DIDEPAS is here to improve the lives of our youth, children, girls and women with disabilities in any way we can!
Disability Inclusive Development Programs And Services has been created by some of the most brilliant, compassionate, and skilled individuals. They have years of experience working directly with people affected by various difficulties. They have witnessed first-hand the hardships and barriers faced by the differently-abled due to their physical or intellectual disabilities. Learn more about these amazing people below!
- Adrienne Smith, MBA, Inclusive Social Services Advocate and Mediator
- Barbara A. Simmons, J.D., CEO, Strategic Advisor and International Consultant at BA Simmons International, LLC
- Brice Gnahore, PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Autism Advocate
- Charles D. Sharp, Founder & CEO, Black Emergency Managers Association
- Charlotte Gah, CEO,Travel Business Entrepreneur; Autism Advocate
- Chief Eric Nfom, Founder & CEO, Equal Rights International, Post-Polio Syndrome Specialist
- Esther Riverson, Ph.D, CEO, CITA Foundation, Inclusive Educator specialized in teaching the Blind and visually impaired children, and underprivileged children
- Marc Gbellé, Directeur Général du Cabinet International d’Ingénierie et de Conseil, Social-Environmentalist and Social Safeguards Specialist,
- Issié Yvonne Gueye, CEO, EGITECS, Electrical Engineering, Autism Advocate
- Jeannette Kah Le Guil, Disability Interdisciplinary Specialist, Founder & CEO, Disability Inclusive Development Programs And Services, DIDEPAS
- Jeffery Bowden, President, United Deaf Ministries, CEO, Sign Language Education, Training and Interpreting Services – Deaf-Inclusive Community
- John Riverson, Ph.D, Director, CITA Foundation, Civil (Transportation) Engineering
- Judith Heuman, American disability rights Advocate, CEO of “The Heumann Perspective with Judith Heumann”
- Julie Saty Lohi, Ph:D, Economics, Disability Advocate
- Lena Prince Nchako,
- Luana Christine Kiandoli, Generalist, Tropical Disease Specialist/Researcher, Medical Technologist/Nephrology Laboratory,
- Margaret Mbeseha, Ph.D. Special Education, Founder and CEO of Nwankem Benevolent Foundation
- Pius K. Kamau, MD, General Surgeon and Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Specialist, President, Africa America Higher Education Partnerships, (AAHEP)
- Rév. Dr. Yayé Robert DION, Président – Fondateur, Eglise Protestante Baptiste Oeuvres et Mission Internationale, EPBOMI
- Robert Tia, Founder & CEO, Children’s Life in Rural Area, CLiRA
- Roselyne Le Guil, Co-Founder, DIDEPAS, Cerebral Palsy Specialist
- Salomon Samen, Ph.D, Econometrics and International Business, President and CEO, Consulting, Realty and Finance Company, SSAM
- Samuel Bailey, Jr., Esq, Attorney
- Sansah Dah, President, Fédération Ivoirienne des Associations des Sourds-Aveugles, FIASA – Confédération des Fédérations des Personnes Handicapées de Côte d’Ivoire
- Sefakor Komabu-Pomeyie, Ph.D, CEO, Enlightening and Empowering People with Disabilities in Africa
- Valentin Dienoue Kah, United for the Love of Children, ULOC Local Representative, Hearing Loss Specialist